The United Nations Working Group on Enforced or Involuntary Disappearances will hold its 120th session in Geneva from 10 to 14 February 2020 to examine more than 530 cases from 32 countries.
Archive | Videos RSS feed for this section
The United Nations Working Group on Enforced or Involuntary Disappearances
February 25, 2020 | Read full story | Comments are closed
Odhikar’s video on International Women’s Day 2019.
The video describes the historical background of International Women’s Day, its relation to Bangladesh’s elections and its impact on women in Bangladesh.
March 11, 2019 | Read full story | Comments are closed
Odhikar has prepared a video in commemoration of International Day for the Elimination of Violence Against Women
November 25, 2018 | Read full story | Comments are closed
- Anti-Death Penalty Asia Network (ADPAN)
- Asian Federation Against Involuntary Disappearances (AFAD)
- Asian Forum for Human Rights and Development (FORUM-ASIA)
- Asian Network for Free Elections (ANFREL)
- International Commission of Jurists (ICJ)
- International Federation for Human Rights (FIDH)
- World Organization against Torture (OMCT)