The February 2013 monthly human rights monitoring report describes the human rights situation in Bangladesh, specifically describing the following areas:
- Rally at Shahbagh calling for capital punishment for war criminals; blasphemous statements on some blogs instigate violence; deaths; attacks on journalists; and more issues regarding freedom of speech and expression.
- 37 persons killed extra judicially.
- Public lynching continues.
- Imposition of Section 144 of the CrPC.
- Human rights violations along the border by BSF.
- Tortured in Detective Branch police custody.
- Situation of readymade garment factory workers
- Human rights of religious minority communities.
- Violence against Women.